DIN Bulletin 7 - The Changemakers: Data Quality and Governance
The article covers:
- What gets measured gets done (or improved)
- Why high-class data is essential
- The importance of data governance
- Why is solving the critical problem of data quality so challenging?
- What is the solution? Where should we start?
- The business rewards that high-quality data can bring
Should you want to discuss any points in the article and/or see how 3C can empower, engage or transform your organisation, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0333 900 3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3C Offsets its Carbon Footprint
As decarbonisation and net carbon zero are becoming more and more important in the social housing sector, as well as 3C being keen to continue to be an innovative company, we have taken upon ourselves to offset the total calculated carbon use 3C utilised for the financial year 2020/21.Read More